Dear Patients and Community,
Culver City Requires all patients to be masked during their visit regardless of vaccination status at this time.
Dr. Craig Swogger is offering community acupuncture treatments three days a week. You can book using the "Book Now" buttons located on this page or by finding our business on Schedulicity directly. Allen Liu, L.Ac is also offering private treatments on Thursdays from 12 to 6pm and these may be booked in the same way.
Prices: Community Acupuncture: $39. Private Acupuncture: $65.
Due to the present conditions we must modify our business model in order to serve our community safely and in order to survive. To follow state, county and city policies we must change both the way in which we treat patients, and the amount we charge to cover expenses.
In a nutshell: We will have only three patients in the space at a time. What we will continue to offer is an effective acupuncture treatment at one of the lowest price points in the city.
- We have no staff to answer phones. You can text us at 310-985-0554 and we may respond during one of your open shifts. We do not offer free consultations, or speak about medical conditions outside the formal treatment setting. The best way to reach us... is to book and come in.
- We cannot/will not treat patients with any covid-19, common cold, or flu symptoms. If you have cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, conjunctivitis or suspect that you may be fighting a virus please do not book or enter the space. If you require herbs for these conditions, you may send someone to pick them up for you. Text us in advance (or call, but texting is preferred) so that we can make arrangements to meet them out front.
- The number of patients seen will be 3-4 per hour during community acupuncture shifts.
- All patients will be more than 6 feet apart, properly masked during the entire treatment, and seated in chairs that have been properly disinfected. There will be only four active chairs, as opposed to the seven we had previously.
- Please wear enough clothing to be warm, but do wear clothing that allows for lower legs and arms to be treated.
- Keep personal belongings to a minimum in the space.
Pacific Coast Community Acupuncture is a nonprofit public charity (501C(3) Tax-Exempt), staffed by fully licensed professionals, and dedicated to bringing low cost medicine to Culver City and Los Angeles County. We give away treatments each year to people in need, and offer thousands of low cost treatments.
We are a public charity reliant upon donations to remain open. Please help us continue this service by donating. Any amount is very much appreciated!