Dear Patients and Community,
Scheduled appointments only (no walk-ins).
Dr. Craig Swogger is offering community acupuncture treatments three days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri). You can book using the "Book Now" buttons located on this page or by finding our business on Schedulicity directly. Allen Liu, L.Ac is also offering private treatments on Thursdays from 12 to 6pm and these may be booked in the same way.
Prices: Community Acupuncture: $49. Private Acupuncture: $85.
- We have no staff to answer phones. You can text us at 310-985-0554 and we may respond during one of your open shifts. We do not offer free consultations, or speak about medical conditions outside the formal treatment setting. The best way to reach us... is to book and come in.
- The clinic is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for community acupuncture. Thursdays for private acupuncture.
- Community Acupuncture is offered in zero gravity chairs in an open, public room. If you have back pain, we can cup your lower back or neck while sitting upright in a chair, and use acupuncture on the ancient points on the limbs, ears and head. Contrary to popular belief, needles don't need to go where your injury is to be effective.
- We cannot/will not treat patients with any covid-19, common cold, or flu symptoms. If you have cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, conjunctivitis or suspect that you may be fighting a virus please do not book or enter the space.
- Please wear enough clothing to be warm, and please wear clothing that allows for lower legs and arms to be treated.
- Keep personal belongings to a minimum in the space.
Pacific Coast Community Acupuncture is a nonprofit public charity (501C(3) Tax-Exempt), staffed by fully licensed professionals, and dedicated to bringing low cost medicine to Culver City and Los Angeles County. We give away treatments each year to people in need, and offer thousands of low cost treatments.
We are a public charity reliant upon donations to remain open. Please help us continue this service by donating. Any amount is very much appreciated!